(It has been two months since the last time I posted something here… )
It’s a pity that men and women still grow up and believe these “10 Commandments”:
- Thou shalt not be weak, nor have weak dogs before thee.
- Thou shalt not fail thyself, nor fail as thy father did before thee.
- Thou shalt not keep holy any day that denies they work.
- Thou shalt not express strong emotions, neither high nor low.
- Thou shalt not cry, complain, or ask for help.
- Thou shalt not be hostile or angry, especially towards loved ones, unless they provoke you and you are then duty bound to defend your honor
- Thou shalt not be uncertain or ambivalent.
- Thou shalt not be dependent.
- Thou shalt not acknowledge thy death or thy limitations.
- Thou shalt do unto other men before they do unto you.
Truth is emotional men with chihuahuas (or any “weak dog”), that criy and ask for help, careless about their “honor” and “manhood”, that make mistakes, that are uncertain and ambivalent but aware of their weakness and limitations. That is the kind of people (deliberately not using the word men in here) that society needs.